RARA-AVIS: News from Philly...

From: Steve Novak (Cinefrog@comcast.net)
Date: 03 Feb 2009

    To all Rara-Avians in the hoaggie city..

    Recently one of you sent a note about a get together celebration for David Goodis in Philly and I passed the info along to a friend who happens to write for the Weekly (http://www.philadelphiaweekly.com/) and he urged me to send him any new info that comes out about that...and other Œnoirı events around the town...so it (the info) can be spread I guess...He talked about a 3 weeks notice... If more events come up let me know and Iıll pass it along...

    Merci!

    Montois from Detroit