Billy Bob (was Re: RARA-AVIS: Mosley)

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 13 Dec 2008

    John wrote:

    "no fair using IMDB"

    Although I'll plead guilty to that in other cases, I didn't need it for this one. I've acually seen Chopper Chicks in Zombietown, also featuring Jamie Rose, on the late, lamented Up All Night. That's also where I saw bits of an extremely cut version of Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers, written by one Terrill Lankford. Didn't see the whole, uncut version until years later. It even features a PI.

    Mark