Re: RARA-AVIS: Crumley obit and questions

From: baxdeal (BaxDeal@aol.com)
Date: 19 Sep 2008

    On Sep 19, 2008, at 10:20:05 AM, DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net wrote: It also said he made "occasional trips to Hollywood in the 1980s to work on screenplays." Originals, adaptations or script doctoring? Any ever get made?

    I believe writer/director Walter Hill did an adaptation of The Last Good Kiss that was as good as the novel.  I think I even have a copy at home.  (I'm out of town on business).  Warren Beatty may have been involved.  I think the reason it didn't get made was because it was owned by Carolco, which went belly up in the 90s

    John Lau