Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: great opening lines

From: baxdeal (BaxDeal@aol.com)
Date: 19 Sep 2008

    On Sep 19, 2008, at 10:55:55 AM, jacquesdebierue <jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com> wrote: Psychic effect: I am reading the very same book... hell of a read so far, about a third into it. But then, I've never been let down by Parker. Since I'm trying to plan here, would you host a Parker month, maybe December, which is still open? I think the list could benefit, since Parker is not as known as he should be, and he's really really good. Another intense guy.

    December or January.  depending on my schedule

    John Lau