Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: U of C Parker Reprints

From: Nathan Cain (IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 08 Sep 2008

    I think the U of C plan is three a year. So the next set ought to be out in August or September of 09. There is also a Parker graphic novel based on The Hunter scheduled for '09 by artist Darwyn Cook. It's supposed to be the first of four, so presumably he'll be adapting them through The Jugger. Should be interesting to see.