Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: U of C Parker Reprints

From: Steve Gerlach (stezzariffic@yahoo.com)
Date: 08 Sep 2008

    It's a pity they don't offer a subscription service, as I'd like to pay by card and sit back and just have them arrive when released. I'm assuming there's no mailing list (other than this one) or website that actually lists when each will be released?

    Still, I like 'em. I like 'em a lot.

    3 down and....er....ah.... dozens to go!

    Steve

    ----- Original Message ---- From: Ron Clinton <clinton65@comcast.net>

    I hope so, too -- I still need to get my hands on PLUNDER SQUAD and BUTCHER'S MOON, and a reprint is likely the one way it'll happen.

    Ron C.

          Win a MacBook Air or iPod touch with Yahoo!7. http://au.docs..yahoo.com/homepageset