RARA-AVIS: Florida authors wiki

From: BookBitch (BookBitch@yahoo.com)
Date: 29 Jul 2008

    Thought this might be of interest. I created a project with the Readers' Advisory Committee that I started at my library - a Florida Authors wiki. Here is a link if you'd like to see what we've been up to--

    http://floridaauthors.wetpaint.com/

    If I've missed any traditionally published Florida authors, please let me know. I'd appreciate any other feedback as well. Thanks.

    Stacy

    I am the BookBitch www.bookbitch.com Enter to win DON'T TELL A SOUL by David Rosenfelt, THE DARK OF DAY by Barbara Parker, 9 signed thrillers including KILLER VIEW by Ridley Pearson, THE LAST PATRIOT by Brad Thor, and lots more!