RARA-AVIS: Topics for the fall: seeking volunteers

From: jacquesdebierue (jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 08 Jul 2008

    I am seeking volunteers to host two special months, starting in September, when we've all cooled off (at least those in the Northern hemisphere):

    Topic 1: Florida hardboiled and noir

    Topic 2: The work of Walter Mosley.

    These topics had been proposed by the membership a while back, and I think they have a lot of meat. You could say that they're both overdue.

    If somebody is interested in being host for either of these special months, please contact me privately. The host does not have to work much, but he or she must be knowledgeable about the subject in order to orient newcomers and provide some folklore.

    Best,

    mrt