Re: RARA-AVIS: Atlanta bookstore

From: Nathan Cain ( IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 26 May 2008

Thanks for the recommendation. I live in Atlanta and work in Decatur, and I've been in the process of checking out the bookstores near where I work and live. I live in N. Druid Hills and work at the Department of Juvenile Justice, so I've got a lot of stores to visit (DeKalb County's public library system isn't too shabby either.) Next time I've got a jones for books I'll head that way on my lunch break.