Re: RARA-AVIS: Maltese Falcon

From: Nathan Cain ( IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 25 May 2008

People lie all the time when they rear the consequences of the truth. If that makes someone crazy then we're all nuts. Even little children lie. Psychotics exhibit symptoms like hallucinations and thought disorders. A psychotic doesn't think she's lying, and there's the big difference. Brigid doesn't see things that aren't there, and her actions, to me, seems more Machiavellian than they do crazy. She's playing for keeps, and she has an ends justify the means philosophy.