RARA-AVIS: Re: Street Kings (Is Ellroy Losing his Halo?)

From: jacquesdebierue ( jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 03 May 2008

I forgot to say that I haven't seen the movie, so I can't comment on it. Too much stuff to do, too much stuff to read... just the pile of novels that have been sent to me and I can't get to... a couple dozen. And a batch of submissions for a Spanish literary prize, among which I have to find something good... arrrghh! I jut want to sit down with a complete run of Black Mask, put up the Do Not Disturb sign, and read!

My point is that it's hard to keep up with everything that's published and every movie that is shown somewhere.

Best,

mrt