Re: RARA-AVIS: Graphic Novels/Snobbery

From: Joy Matkowski ( jmatkowski1@comcast.net)
Date: 01 May 2008

What Karin wrote. I'm a word person rather than a picture person and rarely watch a movie even. I picked up a graphic novel in a store once, saw all the pictures, and put it back.
    I have only so much time left on earth to read, and all this copyediting and proofreading has turned me into a slow reader.
    But I like new crime fiction more than David does. Joy