Re: RARA-AVIS: Re:The Golden Age of American Crime Fiction

From: Nathan Cain ( IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 01 May 2008

Spillane should have stayed in comics. I think Brubaker's Criminal is top notch, and there's a French comic called "The Killer" that's pretty good. So far as I know, only the first five issues in a the ten issue series have been translated into graphic novel form in English yet.

There's a trailer for it here.

http://www.daradja.com/the_killer_trailer.php