Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Missing Authors: Joseph Hansen (was Jonathan Valin)

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 05 Apr 2008

Mario wrote:

"I like Hansen. I still have a couple of his novels to read... his stories hold together beyond the crime investigation . . ."

In fact, the crime investigations soon develop a formula, with all of the suspects crossing the crime scene, some shortly before, some shortly after the murder, and Brandstetter must figure out which was there AT the time of the murder. However, the characters, and motives, make each distinct. And Hansen's writing style, of course. Great series.

Mark