RARA-AVIS: Re: Interface by Joe Gores

From: JIM DOHERTY ( jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com)
Date: 27 Jan 2008

Todd,

Re your question below:

"Any place you can find his short stories, most particularly 'Goodbye, Pops' and 'The Second Coming.'"

There are three collections of Gores short stories, MOSTLY MURDER (1992), SPEAK OF THE DEVIL (1999), and STAKEOUT ON PAGE STREET AND OTHER D.K.A. FILES (2000).
 The last book collects all the DKA short stories.

I'm not sure what stories are included in the other two collections, but I would assume that "Goodbye, Pops" and "The Second Coming" are in one or the other.

JIM DOHERTY

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs