Re: RARA-AVIS: Edward Hoch's obituary

From: Ed Lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 20 Jan 2008

Thanks for sharing,Joy. I know Ed helped me on several essay projects I did on Bart Spicer, Charles Williams, and others. He had a vast store of memories and knowledge.

Ed Lynskey

      ____________________________________________________________________________________ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping