Re: RARA-AVIS: clarification. Ms. Hendricks

From: Mark R. Harris ( brokerharris@gmail.com)
Date: 18 Jan 2008

They should be, though, as should other book prizes. The Booker Prize in England is televised and draws good ratings; there's also a lot of hoopla leading up to it, with critics' panels handicapping the result and so on. Nothing wring with a little marketing for literature.

Mark

--
Mark R. Harris
2122 W. Russet Court #8