Re: RARA-AVIS: Lawrence Block radio interviews from 1984 and 1985

From: foxbrick ( foxbrick@yahoo.com)
Date: 18 Jan 2008

Glad you like it. Some of the RealAudio files are unfortunately entered at too quiet a level, such as the Donald Westlake, but it's a valuable archive, to say the least. A number of interviews with bestselling suspense and other writers who we might not have anything else at hand from, along with such interesting "out of CF"
(mostly) folks who were close enough or who ran down similar paths, such as Howard Fast and Herbert Gold.

Todd Mason