RE: RARA-AVIS: Whole Edgar shortllist (courtesy Bill Crider's blog):

From: Ron Clinton ( clinton65@comcast.net)
Date: 18 Jan 2008

> BEST PAPERBACK ORIGINAL
> Robbie's Wife by Russell Hill (Hard Case Crime)

Glad to see this one recognized...I thought it was one of the best of the entire Hard Case Crime line. It's likely the one that I remember the best, and that in itself says a lot about the power of the book. Really enjoyed this one, and I'd be thrilled to see it win.

If anyone has recs on further Hill reading, I'd sure appreciate 'em.

Ron C.