Re: RARA-AVIS: Allan Guthrie's Top 200 Noirs

From: Allan Guthrie ( allan@allanguthrie.co.uk)
Date: 20 Dec 2007

I really want to like her, but I don't. I've tried three of her novels, only made it to the end of one. I realise I'm in the minority, as with Highsmith.

Al

----- Original Message ----- From: "William Ahearn" < williamahearn@yahoo.com> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 2:14 AM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Allan Guthrie's Top 200 Noirs