RARA-AVIS: recent finds

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 12 Dec 2007

Today, I picked up:

The Second Black Lizard Anthology

13 French Street and The Red Scarf (the Blue Murder double) by Gil Brewer. I've never read Brewer, though I have his recent HCC reissue on my TBR pile. I know he's very well thought of here. How do these two stack up?

Drive East on 66 by Richard Wormser, another author I'd never have heard of without this list. Never read him either, but I have a copy of The Takeover. Any opinions on either of those?

Also picked up a reprint of Willeford's Burnt Orange Heresy for an artist friend of mine. I just may have to reread it before I give it to her (easier than finding my copy in my boxes).

Mark