RARA-AVIS: Re: No off-topic politics here, please! [Re: Chandler's The Lady in

From: jacquesdebierue ( jacquesdebierue@yahoo.com)
Date: 15 Nov 2007

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, Terrill Lankford
<lankford2000@...> wrote:

> Doherty, you are not allowed to leave this asylum. You've been
placed here by forces beyond your control. You can't just sign out and walk away. (Although I guess you could smother MrT with a pillow then pick up the giant sink and throw it through the wire mesh covered windows if you really want to escape.)

Alas, Jim has already unsubscribed from the list. I wrote to him to ask him to reconsider, and hope that he will. We don't need any of this nasty business. There is enough literature (brand new and to be excavated) to keep us occupied until the next millennium...

Best,

mrt