RARA-AVIS: Re: Louisville

From: Duane Spurlock ( duane1spur@yahoo.com)
Date: 09 Nov 2007

 "Con Lehane" con@conlehane.com ccpjlehane wrote:

<< If any Rara-avians are around Louisville tonight, you're invited to
 stop by Carmichael's Bookstore for some Irish whiskey and to hear my (somewhat feeble)
 rationalization as to why bartender Brian McNulty of Death at the Old Hotel fame (also feeble) is a hard-boiled protagonist.

  Darn! I didn't know! And my son goes to school about a block away.

  How did the reading go? (Did you do a reading?)

  - Duane
  www.pulprack.com