Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Chandler's The Lady in the Lake

From: arode@socal.rr.com
Date: 07 Nov 2007

"I am constantly amazed at people who profess to be Chandler fans who can, not only stomach this film, but enjoy it."

Amen.

Alan

www.alanrode.com

----- Original Message ----- From: JIM DOHERTY < jimdohertyjr@yahoo.com> Date: Wednesday, November 7, 2007 3:47 pm Subject: RARA-AVIS: Re: Chandler's The Lady in the Lake To: rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com