Re: RARA-AVIS: The moral implication of killing

From: Richard Moore ( moorich@aol.com)
Date: 24 Oct 2007

I completely agree with Charles. While I am quite interested in capital punishment from my days as a reporter when I covered murder trials, interviewed victim (and murderer) families, conducted death row interviews and was twice selected to be a witness to electrocutions (last minute reprieves saved me from that), I don't come to this list to read endless debates about the death penalty without even the tip of the hat to fiction.

Richard Moore

> But to just talk about a non-
> fictional case itself, at length, for message after message after
> message, with nary a reference to fiction along the way? I doubt
I'm
> the only person here who finds that annoying and disruptive. It's
> conversation I might well be interested in taking part in
somewhere
> else -- but not here.
>
> Just my 2 cents, obviously, and if the broad sentiment is
otherwise,