Peeping Tom (was Re: RARA-AVIS: The Conversation)

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 09 Oct 2007

My use of twisted in regard to Peeping Tom did mainly refer to the main character and his compulsions, and somewhat to the plot. However, I'm not sure I would exempt Powell, the director, from this description. The main character would not seem nearly so twisted if he were not presented in the way he is. Powell puts himself and, by extension, the audience in the body, if not mind, of the photographer, seeing things exactly as he does through his viewfinder.

Mark