Re: RARA-AVIS: The Conversation

From: Stephen D. Rogers ( cc_sdr633@yahoo.com)
Date: 05 Oct 2007

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, DJ-Anonyme@... wrote:
> And how did Hackman lose the tapes he was refusing to give to his
> client? He was diverted by a prostitiute. Seems to pass the willie
> test to me.
>
> Mark

I forgot about the prostitute, but then I didn't feel that losing the tapes was all that big a deal. If anything, not having the tapes to listen to (again and again) may have saved what little sanity he had at that point.

He definitely had problems with women, as evidenced by his relationship with the Teri Garr character, but she didn't seduce him further into the hole either.

Stephen http://www.stephendrogers.com