RARA-AVIS: Dust Devils by James Reasoner

From: Nathan Cain ( IndieCrime@gmail.com)
Date: 05 Aug 2007

Has anyone else read Dust Devils yet? I don't rave about books too often, but this is my favorite novel of the year, so far, and may well make it onto my list of all-time favorites. Reasoner has really written a great book, which is non-stop action coupled with some truly unexpected twists. As anyone who reads a lot of crime fiction knows, it's easy to get jaded regarding plot twists, because you learn to see them coming. Reasoner managed to come up with a couple of twists that I had no idea were coming. Is Texas Wind as good at this book? If it is I've got to pick up a copy in the near future.