Re: RARA-AVIS: Mad Men

From: BaxDeal@aol.com
Date: 05 Aug 2007

> I can definitely relate to your last sentence. I like the show, but it
> really bothers me to see the role of women in society back then. Can't
> imagine that sort of life.

I'm sure you realize that the depiction is the point. that's why there's always a woman crying in the ladies room

what's interesting is seeing how our current culture evolved out of that one.
  women's culture has changed radically. but men's culture has simply gone underground. no wonder the divorce rate is so high in this day and age

John Lau