Re: RARA-AVIS: David Goodis and jazz influence

From: Ed Lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 21 Jul 2007

Right. I haven't seen the movie in a while, but I can hear Bogart saying the dialogue as I read it in the novel. I'm not sure how faithfully the film script adheres to what Goodis wrote. But Bogart is always there.

Ed

____________________________________________________________________________________ Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more. http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC