Re: RARA-AVIS: recent reads

From: Ed Lynskey ( e_lynskey@yahoo.com)
Date: 16 May 2007

I read DS's THE CONFESSION from HCC last week and enjoyed his prose style as much as I did the story. Liking P.I. stories, I'll look for THE BIG BOOM.

Ed

____________________________________________________________________________________Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase. http://farechase.yahoo.com/