RARA-AVIS: Article on Hard Case Crime

From: Timothy J. Lockhart ( timlockhart@hotmail.com)
Date: 01 Mar 2007

On Sunday, Feb. 25, Professor William J. Ruehlmann of Virginia Wesleyan College published an article about Hard Case Crime in "The Virginian-Pilot," the largest newspaper in Southeastern Virginia. You can read the article here:

http://epilot2.hamptonroads.com/Repository/ml.asp?Ref=VmlyZ2luaWFuUGlsb3QvMjAwNy8wMi8yNSNBcjA1OTAw

Bill is the author of "Saint with a Gun: The Unlawful American Private Eye," an excellent nonfiction book about the PI genre. Also, he's quoted in Tom Nolan's "Ross Macdonald: A Biography."

As some of you know, I write about crime fiction for "The Virginian-Pilot," and I'll be happy to review any new hardbacks or trade paperbacks in that genre that you care to send to me. My mailing address is Suite 1800, One Commercial Place, Norfolk, Virginia 23510. Thanks. Tim Lockhart