Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Double Indemnity TV-movie

From: Gratefulbear ( gratefulbear@comcast.net)
Date: 31 Jan 2007

The original Double Indemnity (1944) is my favorite film noir -- it's right up there with The Maltese Falcon as one of the all-time greats.

Darrell

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Robison" < miker_zspider@yahoo.com> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 6:54 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Double Indemnity TV-movie