RARA-AVIS: E. Howard Hunt

From: Bill Crider ( macavityabc@gmail.com)
Date: 24 Jan 2007

While I'm mulling over Richard Moore's recent comment on Gold Medal novelist
"Gay Brewer," I thought I'd mention the passing of E. Howard Hunt. The newspaper articles that appeared yesterday hardly touched on his writing, so I thought I'd do my little part to remedy that by posting a flickr slideshow of the covers of the Hunt books I own. You can have a look here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/macavityabc/sets/72157594497712393/ Several of the books would qualify for discussion here, and END OF THE ROAD is straight-ahead noir.

Bill Crider