RARA-AVIS: Hey what'd Clyde say about that?

From: jasonpaulmiller33 ( jpaulmiller@gmail.com)
Date: 16 Jan 2007

I don't believe there has been any talk about Robert J. Randisi new book about a pit boss in 1960's Vegas, at the Sands, working an amateur PI side job for Dean Martin!! It's called 'Everybody Kills Somebody Sometime'. I'm finding it a very good read. I'm astounded by the courage of the author, using members of the Rat Pack as characters, in their Summit and Ocean's Eleven filming era. Good read in my opinion, any thoughts out there? Of course Mailer is using Hitler and has used Jesus H. Christ in his recent novels....