Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: S鲩e Noire

From: vhend1234@aol.com
Date: 21 Dec 2006

I'm so sorry I missed out on most of this discussion of noir. I just finished grading and returned from doing a mini-tour on the west coast of Florida with several other writers in the Miami Noir collection, and for lack of time, I had been deleting email like crazy. I could have really used some new discussion of the noir definition! I love what someone said about noir and giving a shit in the electric chair--who was that? I'd like to quote it for a panel and the other readings I still have coming up. Is there anything else wonderful that I missed and could quote? It just occurred to me that I should also be telling all the people interested in Miami Noir that they would love Rara Avis. Duh. Vicki