Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: introducing myself

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 13 Nov 2006

Charlie (Williams) wrote:

"I really don't mind being mistaken for Charlie Huston. And if it means someone buying one of my books when they think it's Huston's, then great!"

Well, I've bought books by both Charlies, neither by mistake. And both Charlies amply rewarded my purchase. In fact, they do have some thigns in common: They both feature guys in over their heads (though Huston's Hank Thompson is probably the only one who would admit it) and exaggerated scenes of hilarious, and sometmes disturbing, violence.

Mark