RARA-AVIS: Re: introducing myself

From: Charlie Williams ( cs_will@hotmail.com)
Date: 13 Nov 2006

Ah, I don't want David to be embarrassed. I really don't mind being mistaken for Charlie Huston. And if it means someone buying one of my books when they think it's Huston's, then great!

I'd love to visit Murder By the Book some day.

Charlie (Williams)

--------- charliewilliams.net

--- In rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com, "McKenna Jordan" <mckenna@...> wrote:

> Charlie,
>
> This is McKenna Jordan from Murder By the Book in Houston (and
David's better half).... On behalf of David Thompson, sorry for the confusion. He was extremely embarrassed (as he should have been) when I pointed this out, and I plan to remind him about his faux pas quite frequently. It was great meeting you (not Mr. Huston) in Bristol and we hope to see you soon. By the way, he and I also loved Deadfolk...