Re: RARA-AVIS: Thomas Walsh's Sentence of Death

From: Harvey ( harveyj3rd@yahoo.com)
Date: 18 Jul 2006

The Studio One production is available on CD. It is accompanied by the wonderful 1957 Studio One broadcast, "The Night America Trembled," a dramatic account of the Orson Welle's War of The World broadcast.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0040051

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See the new email design. http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM