RARA-AVIS: Bangkok 8

From: Michael Robison ( miker_zspider@yahoo.com)
Date: 20 Jul 2006

I started this yesterday. Some books I labor my way through, but this one is smooth as silk. So far, an interesting and enjoyable novel. It's about a half-Vietnamese, half-Caucasian cop working for the Bangkok police. His partner is killed at the very beginning and he's looking for revenge. Male fiction at its best.