Re: RARA-AVIS: should I buy?

From: hlerne@po-box.mcgill.ca
Date: 25 Jun 2006

Of course I meant Margaret Millar, not 'Margater". Also, I forgot to mention the Ross MacDonald book was edited by Ralph B. Sipper.

Harry

Quoting hlerne@po-box.mcgill.ca:

> Speaking of recent buys, I picked up a copy of "Ross MacDonald's Inward
> Journey: Reflections on Ross MacDonald by 25 of America's most
> distinguished authors" (Mystery Press, 1984). Its a collection of
> essays about Macdonald, his work and his legacy. I haven't read it yet
> but it looks quite promising. It includes essays by Margater Millar,
> John D. MacDonald, Robert B. Parker, and Richard Layman among others.
> Of particluar interest are the first two essays which are by Ross
> MacDonald himself, including "Scene of the Crime", which is a
> transcription of a lecture Macdonald gave at the Unversity of Michigan
> in 1954.
>
> Harry

Harry Lerner PhD Candidate Department of Anthropology McGill University Montreal, Quebec Canada

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> See what's inside the new Yahoo! Groups email. http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM