Re: RARA-AVIS: Recent Reads

From: Jeff Vorzimmer ( jvorzimmer@austin.rr.com)
Date: 12 Jun 2006

Cassidy's Girl Of Tender Sin Street of the Lost The Moon in the Gutter Street of No Return The Wounded and the Slain Down There Fire in the Flesh Night Squad

Although, I myself tend to think of him, like Thompson, more as a Lion writer, he had more GM books.

Jeff

----- Original Message ----- From: < DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net> To: < rara-avis-l@yahoogroups.com> Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2006 11:31 PM Subject: Re: RARA-AVIS: Recent Reads

Jeff wrote:

"Goodis was the real poet of the gutter of the Gold Medal line.

Was Goodis published by Gold Medal? Granted, most of the Goodis I have is reprint, but the few vintage ones are from other publishers. I've got a very vague memory of someone once saying only Night Squad was a Gold Medal original, but I may very well be wrong.

Mark

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> You can search right from your browser? It's easy and it's free. See how. http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/kqIolB/TM