Re: RARA-AVIS: Heartbreak and Vine

From: Nigel Algar ( montana@dircon.co.uk)
Date: 02 Apr 2006

On 2/4/06 16:28, "Bill Crider" < macavityabc@gmail.com> wrote:

... Also, Haut refers to "the Dell edition of SCALPEL, now known as CORRUPTION CITY." I've never read SCALPEL, but I always thought they were two different books. Anybody know the story on that?

I don't know the source of the confusion, but they are definitely two separate books. SCALPEL is the story of a society surgeon whereas CORRUPTION CITY is billed as 'The hoods owned the town and they'd stop at nothing to keep it '. An image of the Dell First Edition can be found on abebooks.com

Nigel