Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Psycho Noir

From: DJ-Anonyme@webtv.net
Date: 20 Mar 2006

Charlie wrote:

"My mum was a mental nurse - that's enough for me."

As in a nurse who was mental, or one who administered to mental patients? (Sorry, couldn't resist.) Doesn't Patrick McGrath, author of Spider and others, claim he got his knowledge of psychosis from sneaking into the medical files of his father, who ran a sanitarium?

Mark