Re: RARA-AVIS: Re: Type size on this list?

From: Terrill Lankford ( lankford2000@earthlink.net)
Date: 09 Feb 2006

-----Original Message-----

Hope I'm not being too redundant by stating that over the last ten years (and at least as many different computers) I have never found the entries on rara-avis small or hard to read. (I think there is a joke in there somewhere.)

I don't think that your problem is with the list. It may be your internet provider or your computer.

TL