Re: RARA-AVIS: Thanks!

From: James R. Winter ( winter_writes@earthlink.net)
Date: 30 Nov 2005

Domenic,

Sorry I didn't get to participate much. I was busy with the Stupid Writer's Trick (NaNoWriMo). I think I hurt myself. Anyway, I enjoyed THE CONFESSION, as well as many of your posts here.

Jim Winter

----- Original Message ----- From: "Domenic" < mystery.robot@pacbell.net>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Life without art & music? Keep the arts alive today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/7zgKlB/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM