RARA-AVIS: Thanks!

From: Domenic ( mystery.robot@pacbell.net)
Date: 30 Nov 2005

I wanted to thank everybody for having me aboard this last month. Much honored. And very much appreciate all the sharp, thoughtful questions. Made me feel like I had something to say.

Receiving Rara-Avis, and dropping in on the on-going conversation--has gotten to be a favorite part of my day now.

The collective knowledge of the group is pretty impressive, so I'll certainly continue to be here in the wings, occasionally chiming in.

Hope to see you all about in the wider world as well.

Best to you all,

Domenic

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Life without art & music? Keep the arts alive today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/7zgKlB/dnQLAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM