RE: RARA-AVIS: Nobel Prize

From: Anders Engwall (KI/EAB) ( anders.engwall@ericsson.com)
Date: 14 Oct 2005

Btw, this year's Ig Nobel prize in Literature went to a group of genuinely hardboiled guys.

"The Internet entrepreneurs of Nigeria, for creating and then using e-mail to distribute a bold series of short stories, thus introducing millions of readers to a cast of rich characters -- General Sani Abacha, Mrs. Mariam Sanni Abacha, Barrister Jon A Mbeki Esq., and others -- each of whom requires just a small amount of expense money so as to obtain access to the great wealth to which they are entitled and which they would like to share with the kind person who assists them."

http://www.improb.com/ig/ig-pastwinners.html#ig2005

/ Anders