Re: RARA-AVIS: September: Kent Harrington!

From: Stewart Wilson ( stewart@stewartwilson.com)
Date: 02 Jun 2005

Dengue may be bad, but bleeding from the eyes is not a symptom. I do remember the protagonist in DIA having Dengue, and I remember him bleeding from the eyes. I also remember the pederast doctor warning the protagonist about bleeding from the eyes as a symptom of Dengue (I am sure the doctor character was supposed to be incompetent.) In any case, the protagonist was clearly a direct analogue for Christ in his final days, and bleeding from the eyes was just a figurative part of his trial. It seems ridiculous to me to discuss the causality of the eye bleeding as a simple symptom of a viral infection. If you insist on a direct cause, then I vote for the horse amphetamines.

Cheers,
--Stewart

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> What would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer in the arts today at Network for Good! http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM