Re: RARA-AVIS: September: Kent Harrington!

From: winter_writes@earthlink.net
Date: 02 Jun 2005

<<<Kent Harrington is the author of a few books, including DARK RIDE (1996), DIA DE LOS MUERTOS (1997), which you should read if you haven't--it's the one that gets mentioned now and then on the list for its scene of the guy so revved up on horse amphetamines that his eyes bleed--and RED JUNGLE
(2005), which just came out at the start of the year and has had very good reviews. I thought it was great.>>>

I actually ditched work to finish LOS MUERTOS for a review deadline when Dennis MacMillan rereleased it. I'd gladly do it again for RED JUNGLE.

Yes, major publishers need to take more risks. This was proof.

Jim Winter

Northcoast Shakedown http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0975857185/northcoastexi-20/104-2029551-1867167

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> Has someone you know been affected by illness or disease? Network for Good is THE place to support health awareness efforts! http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/kqIolB/TM